• ★ Release of the Day ★
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
 ! Message from: CoAdmin
To change Theme : Tutorial for quickly changing themes .
To change Theme [Bright/Dark] Mode : Tutorial for quickly changing theme mode .

Enj0y :D

Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone v5.3.0 [Unlocked]

Exclusive Android Releases.
Balatan
Android Manager
Android Manager
Gave : 809 times
Got : 36557 times

#1 Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone v5.3.0 [Unlocked]

Post by Balatan » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone v5.3.0 [Unlocked]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Start speaking a new language on day one! Try your first lesson free.

Our app helps you learn your second language the way you learned your first, with an intuitive, immersive method that's as fun to use as it is effective.

Learn Spanish (Latin America or Spain), English (US or British), French, Italian, German, Chinese (Mandarin), Arabic, Dutch, Filipino (Tagalog), Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Turkish, or Vietnamese.

Rosetta Stone’s Learn Languages app lets you learn a language anytime, anywhere through immersive, self-paced lessons that introduce new skills in a way that stimulates your brain's natural language learning ability. Our award-winning teaching methodology has been trusted by millions worldwide for 20+ years, including educational institutions and corporate clients.

Get talking. Develop useful and practical conversation skills based on everyday scenarios and events.

Sound like a native speaker. Our TruAccent™ speech recognition technology listens to your pronunciation and helps you refine it, helping you speak more authentically.

Pick up where you left off. We allow you to sync between Android devices so you can practice your skills on both Android phones and tablets seamlessly.

Learn any time. No internet? No problem. Download lessons to use offline for on-the-go training. (Not yet available for Enterprise and Education learners.)

For product updates, offers, and the latest from Rosetta Stone, including language-learning tips, news, and fun, follow us on:

WHAT'S NEW

• Take advantage of a free trial when selecting a 12 month subscription.
• Learn about our Immersion teaching method through our new introductory lesson - now available for individual subscribers learning English and Spanish.
• Have questions about our product or our subscription offerings? Check out our new Frequently Asked Questions section under Settings to find answers to your questions.
• Includes various fixes and enhancements to improve your experience with Rosetta Stone.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

Code: Select all

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.rosettastone.mobile.CoursePlayer
Download Instructions:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
3 X
Liked Balatan for this Post :  nazimHorsemenwzu7
Do not forget to thanks and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!

Tags:

nazim
Android User
Android User
Gave : 1 time

#2 Re: Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone v5.3.0 [Unlocked]

Post by nazim » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:41 am

:D thanks a bunch bro, also can you please crack this app? I posted it on the request section but someone deleted my post. Thanks in advance

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... s.italk.pl

Dark❶
Site Dev
Site Dev
Gave : 4780 times
Got : 483 times

#3 Re: Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone v5.3.0 [Unlocked]

Post by Dark❶ » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:44 pm

nazim wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:41 am
:D thanks a bunch bro, also can you please crack this app? I posted it on the request section but someone deleted my post. Thanks in advance

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... s.italk.pl
 ! Message from: Dark❶
Kindly do not make any request here.
That person to delete your request would be ME.
I moved your request out of that section to trash coz it was not even close to the format specified in the rules.
Kindly read this forum rules from here : Site Rule Book .
Understand it and then make a proper request.

I hope you make an awesome and proper request in request section soon, EnJoY. :D

Best regards :thumbup:
Liked Dark❶ for this Post :  Balatan
Dark
@
ReleaseAPK
Note : I Don't Patch APP's , I'm Just A MOD.
BeWare SPAM'er : I'm SPAM Silent Killer :x , No Mercy :problem: .