Overview: Shazam recognizes music and media playing around you.
Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV. In seconds you’ll know the name of any song, or more about what you’re watching - touch to Shazam to start your journey.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? _https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
This update features improvements to 'My Shazam'. We've added new features to it:
- You'll find your most recent Shazams highlighted at the top with the option to preview or open the songs in your favourite streaming app. If you'd like to see all your Shazams in a list, scroll down on the page and tap 'SEE ALL'.
- Are you connected to Spotify? Long press on a row within that list and you'll be able to select multiple tracks at the same time to add them to a Spotify playlist.
This app has no advertisements
Code: Select all
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.