• ★ Release of the Day ★
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
To change Theme : Tutorial for quickly changing themes .
To change Theme [Bright/Dark] Mode : Tutorial for quickly changing theme mode .

Enj0y :D

Uret Patcher [License,Ads,In App Purchase Hack]

Android Patcher Tools, For Patching Android OR Apps.
Jasi2169
Android User
Android User
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:26 am
Location: 0.0.0.0
Gave : 1 time
Got : 40 times
Contact:

#21 Re: Uret Patcher v2.10 [License,Ads,In App Purchase Hack]

Post by Jasi2169 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:57 pm

Changelogs :
v2.10 (19/Jun/2017)
!!..If You Use Xposed Module Then Soft Reboot Device After Updating To This Update So That Xposed Hooks Can Be Updated..!!
► Show Spoiler
Download Instructions: (If You Have Old Version, You Can Also Update From With In Patcher Just Click 'Check For Updates' Option In Patcher's Menu)
https://dropapk.com/u78hlneudlgp

Mirror :-
http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/eZroMN70/file.html
Last edited by Dark❶ on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
4 X
Liked Jasi2169 for this Post :  AtomgamechuotconleaderDjHellNomatrix
You Make It,We Break It;

Tags:

alghorabaa
Android Poster
Android Poster
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:42 pm
Gave : 91 times
Got : 46 times
Contact:

#22 Re: Uret Patcher v2.10 [License,Ads,In App Purchase Hack]

Post by alghorabaa » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:41 pm

It doesn't support Avira v5, would you please update to support it, thanks.

User avatar
Dark❶
Site Dev
Site Dev
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 am
Location: Dark [Matter/Energy]
Gave : 5313 times
Got : 522 times
Contact:

#23 Re: Uret Patcher v2.10 [License,Ads,In App Purchase Hack]

Post by Dark❶ » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:50 pm

alghorabaa wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:41 pm
It doesn't support Avira v5, would you please update to support it, thanks.
Go on His web site , which is there in the app.
You will not get any response nor will he notice your queries here.

@Jasi2169 , is Not SO000O Active Here.
He Just do some Guest visits and Off he Goes... :P

Best Regards.
Dark
Moderator
@
ReleaseAPK
Image
Note : I Don't Patch APP's , I'm Just A MOD.
BeWare SPAM'er : I'm SPAM Silent Killer :x , No Mercy :problem: .

alghorabaa
Android Poster
Android Poster
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:42 pm
Gave : 91 times
Got : 46 times
Contact:

#24 Re: Uret Patcher v2.10 [License,Ads,In App Purchase Hack]

Post by alghorabaa » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:53 pm

Thanks a lot, I just sent him a message to his (email) through this website, I hope he gets it.

Thanks again bro.
Dark❶ wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:50 pm
alghorabaa wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:41 pm
It doesn't support Avira v5, would you please update to support it, thanks.
Go on His web site , which is there in the app.
You will not get any response nor will he notice your queries here.

@Jasi2169 , is Not SO000O Active Here.
He Just do some Guest visits and Off he Goes... :P

Best Regards.

User avatar
Dark❶
Site Dev
Site Dev
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 am
Location: Dark [Matter/Energy]
Gave : 5313 times
Got : 522 times
Contact:

#25 Re: Uret Patcher v2.10 [License,Ads,In App Purchase Hack]

Post by Dark❶ » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:58 pm

alghorabaa wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:53 pm
Thanks a lot, I just sent him a message to his (email) through this website, I hope he gets it.

Thanks again bro.
Dark❶ wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:50 pm
alghorabaa wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:41 pm
It doesn't support Avira v5, would you please update to support it, thanks.
Go on His web site , which is there in the app.
You will not get any response nor will he notice your queries here.

Jasi2169 , is Not SO000O Active Here.
He Just do some Guest visits and Off he Goes... :P

Best Regards.
I think it's a bad Idea.
U can't even open his app ???
Dark
Moderator
@
ReleaseAPK
Image
Note : I Don't Patch APP's , I'm Just A MOD.
BeWare SPAM'er : I'm SPAM Silent Killer :x , No Mercy :problem: .

alghorabaa
Android Poster
Android Poster
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:42 pm
Gave : 91 times
Got : 46 times
Contact:

#26 Re: Uret Patcher v2.10 [License,Ads,In App Purchase Hack]

Post by alghorabaa » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:03 pm

It works with me normally, it requires a root access or it won't open at all.
Dark❶ wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:58 pm
alghorabaa wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:53 pm
Thanks a lot, I just sent him a message to his (email) through this website, I hope he gets it.

Thanks again bro.
Dark❶ wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:50 pm


Go on His web site , which is there in the app.
You will not get any response nor will he notice your queries here.

Jasi2169 , is Not SO000O Active Here.
He Just do some Guest visits and Off he Goes... :P

Best Regards.
I think it's a bad Idea.
U can't even open his app ???

User avatar
Dark❶
Site Dev
Site Dev
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 am
Location: Dark [Matter/Energy]
Gave : 5313 times
Got : 522 times
Contact:

#27 Re: Uret Patcher v2.10 [License,Ads,In App Purchase Hack]

Post by Dark❶ » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:22 pm

alghorabaa wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:03 pm
It works with me normally, it requires a root access or it won't open at all.
...
Well in that case got to about>donate> Now u will reach on his WebSite , which is hosted on Wordpress.
there click on his "JASI2169'S RELEASES" > go to his latest "URET PATCHER" and then Report there in "Leave a Reply".

Good Luck. :thumbup:
Last edited by Dark❶ on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark
Moderator
@
ReleaseAPK
Image
Note : I Don't Patch APP's , I'm Just A MOD.
BeWare SPAM'er : I'm SPAM Silent Killer :x , No Mercy :problem: .

alghorabaa
Android Poster
Android Poster
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:42 pm
Gave : 91 times
Got : 46 times
Contact:

#28 Re: Uret Patcher v2.10 [License,Ads,In App Purchase Hack]

Post by alghorabaa » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:28 pm

Yes, I got all his contact details, and I sent a massage to his personal email.

Thanks a lot.
Dark❶ wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:22 pm
alghorabaa wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:03 pm
It works with me normally, it requires a root access or it won't open at all.
...
Well in that case got to about>donate> Now u will reach on his WebSite , which is hosted on Wordpress.
there click on his "JASI2169'S RELEASES" > go to his latest "URET PATCHER" and then Report there in "Leave a Reply".

Good Luck. :thumbup:

User avatar
Dark❶
Site Dev
Site Dev
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 am
Location: Dark [Matter/Energy]
Gave : 5313 times
Got : 522 times
Contact:

#29 Re: Uret Patcher v2.10 [License,Ads,In App Purchase Hack]

Post by Dark❶ » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:29 pm

alghorabaa wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:28 pm
Yes, I got all his contact details, and I sent a massage to his personal email.

Thanks a lot.
...
Ho!!
:thumbup:
Dark
Moderator
@
ReleaseAPK
Image
Note : I Don't Patch APP's , I'm Just A MOD.
BeWare SPAM'er : I'm SPAM Silent Killer :x , No Mercy :problem: .

User avatar
Dark❶
Site Dev
Site Dev
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 am
Location: Dark [Matter/Energy]
Gave : 5313 times
Got : 522 times
Contact:

#30 Re: Uret Patcher v2.10 [License,Ads,In App Purchase Hack]

Post by Dark❶ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:05 pm

@non ,
Your report is closed coz
1. Report's are not ment to be used for "link down".
2. Latest version is on @Jasi2169 's website.

Best regards.
Dark
Moderator
@
ReleaseAPK
Image
Note : I Don't Patch APP's , I'm Just A MOD.
BeWare SPAM'er : I'm SPAM Silent Killer :x , No Mercy :problem: .

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests