• ★ Release of the Day ★
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b [Mod]

Download new daily android games apk files.
TryRoom
Android Lover
Android Lover
Got : 607 times

#1 ◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b [Mod]

Post by TryRoom » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:55 am

◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b Mod
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: ◉ Connection is the new IQ test using a puzzle game!

This is the connection game where you have to connect dots from different colours. There is no timer or pressure; the more levels you can clear without help, the higher is your IQ:
• SIMPLE: connect dots that share the same colour and fill the hollow dots to pass the minimalistic puzzle levels.
• CHALLENGING: powered by the Infinity Loop team, this game is harder than any of our previous games, CONNECTION will challenge your logic skills, test your IQ and your ability to build a successful network.
• BEAUTIFUL: the CONNECTION between a minimalistic flat design and a soothing soundtrack will be highly appealing to your senses.
• STRATEGIC: free of time-limit rules, CONNECTION allows you to build your own strategy and link dots at your pace.
• FUN: level after level, you will find yourself wrapped into an immersive and enjoyable gameplay environment.
• FREE: CONNECTION is totally free and you can play all the time you want without costs. However, you can always buy hints to help you in harder levels or pay a symbolical price to remove the ads.

This IQ game is also a rethink on the approach of IQ testing. Even though this isn’t scientific, these are your results:
• Play 200 levels in less than 30 minutes: IQ Above 145 - Genius
• Play 200 levels in less than 50 minutes: IQ above 130 – Very Superior
• Play 200 levels in less than 1 hour and 15 minutes: IQ above 115 – Superior
• Play 200 Levels in less than 2 hours: IQ above 85 – Normal
• Play 200 levels in less than 5 hours: IQ above 70 – Dullness
• Play 200 levels in less than 10 hours: IQ below 70 – Borderline deficiency

You can store your favorite levels on your smartphone, using them later to share with your friends or to beautify your social media channels. If you prefer, just send those screenshots to us, so we can know which level you are playing. We always enjoy receiving some feedback from our players and we will truly appreciate your message.

What's new:

- Performance improvements.

>> Unlimited Tips.
>> Remove Ads.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

Code: Select all

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infinitygames.connection
Download Instructions:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Liked TryRoom for this Post :  Dark❶

Tags:

LaTig
Android User
Android User
Gave : 218 times
Got : 5 times

#2 Re: ◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b [Mod]

Post by LaTig » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:31 am

On 16th captcha from douploads i deleted download.. :evil:

TryRoom
Android Lover
Android Lover
Got : 607 times

#3 Re: ◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b [Mod]

Post by TryRoom » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:09 am

LaTig wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:31 am
Here Direct Link : https://fex.net/load/906361660444/949175819 :)
Liked TryRoom for this Post :  LaTig

Dark❶
Site Dev
Site Dev
Gave : 5582 times
Got : 583 times

#4 Re: ◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b [Mod]

Post by Dark❶ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:23 am

LaTig wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:31 am
You could have downloaded from the mirrors which are provided for such incidents,
Instead of raging [ :evil: ] on our releaser.

This will not be tolerated next time. :x :problem:

Best regards 👍
Liked Dark❶ for this Post :  abboudi
Dark
@
ReleaseAPK
Note : I Don't Patch APP's , I'm Just A MOD.
BeWare SPAM'er : I'm SPAM Silent Killer :x , No Mercy :problem: .

LaTig
Android User
Android User

#5 Re: ◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b [Mod]

Post by LaTig » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:08 am

Would have been fair, to ask first: have you tryed the other dl links or not, instead of direct do kick my ass by say: you shure have NOT!

1. I did in front! Not much better on up4earn, lots of captchas tryed too, then stoped try to solve it.
2. Upocean can't be used by my ponydroid Downloader, something went incompatible some weeks ago, ponydroid shows an 'filename', that contains a ton of html code, so its impossible to save to Tablet because of: to long filename. Did not found option do short it.
3. I don't understand, why you belive that smiley points to the uploader, instead of what was meant: that damn fuc...kill my head ton of "wrong" solved captchas. Don't you think i may know about, that uploader in here cannot do something against how much captchas Google or Spaceprovider belives "must" be shown / solved?

Dark❶
Site Dev
Site Dev

#6 Re: ◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b [Mod]

Post by Dark❶ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:17 am

LaTig wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:08 am
Would have been fair, to ask first: have you tryed the other dl links or not, instead of direct do kick my ass by say: you shure have NOT!

1. I did in front! Not much better on up4earn, lots of captchas tryed too, then stoped try to solve it.
2. Upocean can't be used by my ponydroid Downloader, something went incompatible some weeks ago, ponydroid shows an 'filename', that contains a ton of html code, so its impossible to save to Tablet because of: to long filename. Did not found option do short it.
3. I don't understand, why you belive that smiley points to the uploader, instead of what was meant: that damn fuc...kill my head ton of "wrong" solved captchas. Don't you think i may know about, that uploader in here cannot do something against how much captchas Google or Spaceprovider belives "must" be shown / solved?
Well!!! I had tried those all 3 links.
here the direct links i got for my IP address :
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
I faced no problems with them , I just had to solve only 1 captcha for each link.

Now, you say you were raging [ :evil: ] at Free Cloud Storage Service and not at our releaser then you should have specified that earlier my friend. Why simply a confusion???
Also give a ton of raging [ :evil: ] to those Free Cloud Storage Service from me please, whenever you get some time... ;)

EDIT: Also if you are getting problem with captcha , like you solved more than 5 times, try:
1. refresh the link...
2. use different downloader...
3. change the IP address...

BTW , next rude comment ... Temporary Ban...

Best regards :thumbup:
Last edited by Dark❶ on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dark
@
ReleaseAPK

LaTig
Android User
Android User

#7 Re: ◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b [Mod]

Post by LaTig » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:16 am

I don't think i am responsible for the interpretation, in here working uploaders are the ones, i am talkin about, while in fakt i only expressed my hate about driven to give up, by so many shown captchas. All in all, i solved 28 captchas. 12 captchas on up4earn + right after give up on that provider: the 16 more as i wrote. Maybe my fault, not take the time, to tell about those 12 in front, too. Not normal on Ponydroid, more than 5..6 captchas did not happened all the last weeks :-(
I have no Idea, what Google or someone else did, it changed to so much more.
Lucky man, you only got one.
At the Moment i do not know another Android Downloader like Ponydroid, that can handle / auto fill in the 3 'Premiumaccount' Data i paid for, so i'll stick to that.
Maybe Problem is based by providers, if they somehow notice, an and what kind of downloader is used, they explizit work against that, by throw capcha after captcha after captcha...? Or that html code file name thing instead?
Anyway, given direktlink worked fine on Ponydroid, so Problem, to reach get able to let run download, is solved.

Dark❶
Site Dev
Site Dev

#8 Re: ◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b [Mod]

Post by Dark❶ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:26 am

LaTig wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:16 am
I don't think i am responsible for the interpretation, in here working uploaders are the ones, i am talkin about, while in fakt i only expressed my hate about driven to give up, by so many shown captchas. All in all, i solved 28 captchas. 12 captchas on up4earn + right after give up on that provider: the 16 more as i wrote. Maybe my fault, not take the time, to tell about those 12 in front, too. Not normal on Ponydroid, more than 5..6 captchas did not happened all the last weeks :-(
I have no Idea, what Google or someone else did, it changed to so much more.
Lucky man, you only got one.
At the Moment i do not know another Android Downloader like Ponydroid, that can handle / auto fill in the 3 'Premiumaccount' Data i paid for, so i'll stick to that.
Maybe Problem is based by providers, if they somehow notice, an and what kind of downloader is used, they explizit work against that, by throw capcha after captcha after captcha...? Or that html code file name thing instead?
Anyway, given direktlink worked fine on Ponydroid, so Problem, to reach get able to let run download, is solved.
You paid for 3 premium ... & yet way more captcha ??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
Something is wrong...
BTW i was fed-up with Ponydroid & moved to IDM ...
Ponydroid sucks for me.
also you can use any downloader with build-in browser..
enter your premium details & get the premium download link.

If you want to ask or say anything , PM me, instead of posting here.

BR :thumbup:
Liked Dark❶ for this Post :  Balatan
Dark
@
ReleaseAPK

abboudi
Android User
Android User
Gave : 96 times
Got : 28 times

#9 Re: ◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b [Mod]

Post by abboudi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:20 pm

All DL links are works.
Remember your Login to Google Account in your browser to resolve Captcha problem (after that you don't need to check any captcha, the Google Account do that).
Try to use an Ad-blocker + ADM (or just a built-in browser downloader like Firefox).
@LaTig Show some respect to our brothers @TryRoom and @Dark❶ , and all other Releasers and Managers : @Balatan , @Kirlif' , @zameel , @FitraOne , @srajawwal09 and all Team in general.
Last edited by abboudi on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
4 X
Liked abboudi for this Post :  BalatanFitraOneDark❶zameel

Jschouten
Android User
Android User
Got : 1 time

#10 Re: ◉ CONNECTION v1.2.1b [Mod]

Post by Jschouten » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Try using Adblock-browser, it's by far my favorite browser for downloading stuff
Liked Jschouten for this Post :  abboudi