Requirements: Desktop PC running Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10
Overview: Basic4Android is a simple and powerful application development tool for devices running the Android operating system. The Basic4Android language is very similar to the popular Visual Basic language. When developing applications, many different additional libraries are used. To execute the created programs, no additional runtime tools are required.
Basic4Android is a simple and powerful application development tool for devices running the Android operating system. The Basic4Android language is very similar to the popular Visual Basic language. When developing applications, many different additional libraries are used. To execute the created programs, no additional runtime tools are required.
The Basic4Android development environment includes a powerful visual designer that supports a variety of screen sizes and orientations. To debug applications, connect an Android emulator or a real device. Connection is possible via USB or local network.
Developers are available a large number of additional libraries for working with SQL databases, GPS, serial port (Bluetooth), camera, internet, XML, animation, network, voice messages, voice recognition, tables, graphics and many others.
All versions of Android OS are supported, starting from 1.6
From the translator: Choosing a programming language, you need to know what level of tasks will be solved. In the case of complex professional applications, it is better to choose a language more complex and powerful. However, for the implementation of simple products, you can learn the Basic-like programming language yourself. You will spend a little time studying, and spend most of your time in the implementation of your project. You can conduct an experiment - create a program in C # and Basic4Android with the same functionality. In the second case, the developer will spend less time.
b4x libraries: [new feature] b4x library - a new type of library
XUI Views: [B4X] XUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs
X2 games framework: [B4X] X2 / XUI2D (Box2D) - Game engine
- Auto-backups: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threa ... ups.100010
- Go to the code line directly from the logs: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...o ... ogs.100090
- Intent.SetPackage method.
- Fix for wrong 'dip' scale issue that occurred in some edge cases.
- Canvas.RemoveClip works with targetSdkVersion = 28.
- Log correctly shows duplicate messages (relevant to Android 8+ devices).
- Updated internal libraries: FirebaseAuth v1.06, Camera2 v1.11, XUI2D v1.02, Core v8.80 and debug libs.
- Fix for issue where resumable sub could show the wrong value for a global variable.
- Fix for issue where the error message points to the wrong module.
- XUI v1.90 with B4XView.EditTextHint, SetTextSizeAnimated, XUI.CreateFontAwesome and CreateMaterialIcons methods.
- Other bug fixes and minor improvements.
This app has NO advertisements
Code: Select all