Requirements:2.3 and up
Overview: "Congresswolf" is an interactive novel by Ellen Cooper, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--140,000 words, without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Is the next member of Congress a werewolf? Can you survive a lycanthrope's bite? There’s no silver bullet for winning an election!
"Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner." -- James Bovard
When a werewolf murders your boss, you must step up to run a Congressional campaign all on your own. While werewolves, protestors, and worse--the media--lurk around every corner, you'll use everything you can to get your candidate elected.
Email servers? Tax returns? Who cares. Election-season secrets and October surprises are nothing compared to the possibility that your candidate might be a werewolf...or that you might become one yourself.
• Play as any gender, play as gay or straight
• Set the right tone with your TV ads
• Prep your candidate for debates
• Impress big donors
• Get out the vote
• Find out who killed your predecessor
• Decide where your candidate will stand on werewolf rights
• Continuity fixes related to the Jonas endings.
• Fix to the stats screen re: public opinion on the LRRA.
• Bugfixes, continuity fixes, typos, achievement fixes.
• Lowered starting cash-on-han
● Paid features Unlocked
This app has no advertisements
Code: Select all