Overview: Or use WatchMaker's powerful design tools and build your own watch in seconds!!
Features exclusive to WatchMaker :
• Instant access to over $100 worth of watch faces from our G+ page.. http://goo.gl/x2V0El
• Animated GIFs - Add custom animations to your watch face!
• 3d Gyroscope - Create an amazing parallax effect!
• Interactive Clock - Create hotspots to launch watch or phone apps!
• Animations - Create bright / dim / tap animations with 45 tweening functions!
• Calendar - Choose which calendars to show!
• Weather / Moon Icons - Add in 1-click!
• Countdowns - Days until your birthday, Christmas, etc!
• Cool Text Effects - Add glow, outline, even flat shadow!
• 1-Click Widgets - Including battery (watch/phone) + WiFi widgets!
• OpengGL Shaders - Powerful rendering for watch segments, radars
• Free Watches - Get 1000's of watchfaces from our huge G+ community! http://goo.gl/x2V0El
• Tasker - Full tasker integration to set watchface, change variables, run tasks
• Compass - Add rotating compass or bearing
• Stopwatch - Why design a watch when you can build a stopwatch?!
• Multiple Time Zone - Set up to 3 custom time zones
• Series of hours / minutes Zooper style!
• Heart rate and step counter for fitness
• Programmable Watches make calculator, stopwatches, countdowns, anything your like using in-built Lua programming engine!
• Time Machine - test your watch at any speed to see how it looks in the future!
Also features :
• Very low battery usage!
• 6 free watch faces for Android Wear
• 4 new featured watches each week!
• Weather Data
• Smooth second hand - 50fps!
• Supports round and square faces
• Selection of analog and digital clocks!
• Customize sizes and placements for cards, indicators + OK Google!
• Get data from all phone sensors, accelerometer, etc.
Requires Android Wear - supports the following watches :
• Motorola 360 (1st or 2nd gen)
• Huawei Watch
• LG G Watch
• LG G Watch R
• TAG Heuer Connected
• Fossil Q Founder
• LG Watch Urbane
• Samsung Gear Live
• Sony Smartwatch 3
• ASUS ZenWatch 1 and 2
App Permissions explained:
• WakeLock: allows watch app to update during ambient mode
• Write Internal Storage: To save images and fonts to watches
• Location: Local weather data
• Calendar: Local calendar events
• WiFi: display wifi signal strength
- Support for Android Wear 2.0!
- Support for Complications to view multiple data sources from different third-party apps, e.g. Spotify and Google Fit!
- New watch selector screen
- All watch settings now accessible directly from watch
- Lots more coming soon!
This app has no advertisements
Code: Select all